Friday, February 1, 2008

So my time on here has been pretty touch and go lately, such is the life of a busy mama, but I finally have a new computer...no longer a super slow loaner...this thing absolutely flies! I'm still working on getting all of my software installed, but did get my photo software installed so I could share some pics.

Here are the shorties (Aubrey Doodlepants) that I did with Paton's Merino Denim Marl
They came out looking stonewashed, which I think is really cool. Perfect for a little boy.



Here are the longies (Aubrey Doodlepants) done in Paton's Merino Forest...my husband calls these baby grunge pants...
I love how the striping worked out...it sort of swirls down the body, and then around the legs...couldn't have planned it better if I tried!


Here is the set I did...a freeform hat and longies (Aubrey Doodlepants) to go with the baby's Raiders jersey...gotta love a fanatical husband...
These were done in Paton's Merino Black, and Winter White.


And here is a front and back view of the finished Fishy shorties (Aubrey Doodlepants)

These were done with Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Stream for the shorties, Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Pumpkin and Dandelion for the fish applique, and Paton's Merino handdyed Mint for the duplicate stitch waves pattern.





Pin It

2 comments:

Owlling Along said...

Your shorties are gorgeous! I love the fish applique. Can you tell me how it is done? Is it knit separately and then added on or is it done in duplicate stitch?

Amy said...

The fish was appliqued, the waves were duplicate stitch.